Monday, February 27, 2012

Im Here!!

Ok I’m here! I’m in Athens, the great ancient city of the mythological gods, the history, the Spartans, were the marathons started, so much amazing history right!! and just as I’m getting out of the bus and there it is!!! hot sweltering simmering sweating blistering uncomfortable traffic induced smog congested heat. And then I remember I hate Greece.!!!!
So I get my bag and walk to the hotel and lay down trying to figure out the remote for the air-conditioner, and needing water, wanting to put my feet up because I think they are already getting swollen, and thinking I can’t believe that I want to get on a bus already for another 12 hours, and be ok with it.
Day two of this weekend of effortlessly losing weight by walking slowly under sun that is a mere 2 feet above my head to the museums and at this point looking good was a idea of such a laughable concept that I just stopped thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment