So after a month of selling and departing from thing
that I thought I had a bonded with I realized I was much happier without all
the stuff and things and I was ready to leave and go forward with a back pack
and a ticket and of course a ATM.
Arriving in Sofia Bulgaria was a great feeling of course
landing from any 18 hour flight is a great feeling but the fact that
accomplishing something at least one step of the way was good the air smelled
different the energy was strange and the language was just so far from my
understanding it was funny and overwhelming at the same time but getting to the
apartment and being whisked through the city by taxi and seeing out my window
all the habits and activity’s of the locals was so wanted I needed in such a
big way to be overwhelmed and taken back and really having to focus of
everything, I was so sick of knowing everything and seeing the same thing
saying the same thing day in and day out it was a pleasure to dive in and
embrace the exotic culture shock of Bulgaria.
Love Love you for being a Trail Blazer!! I would never be doing what I am if you didn't go first!
ReplyDelete