Saturday, February 25, 2012

Two months in!

Two months of living in Sofia was great, I saw the spring come with the shedding of the pollen trees with these beautify white dandelion puffs flying everywhere and it looking like a fairy tale and seeing below my flat balcony the gypsy’s in there horse & carriages, and impressing  myself with getting around this foreign city so smoothly and effortlessly.
And eating there wonderful cuisine and going to the center for a outdoor movie every Friday night, drinking a beer and watching the football games on the 50 foot tall outdoor theater every night in the summer air just watching the people walk by and seeing all the new fashion and being scared half the time knowing this will soon be in America.
So the time came to visit Athens Greece for a weekend I was not looking forward since I have been there before and I remembered the awful heat. But I got on a bus and started my. 

Was this the best way of transportation no but when traveling I really like to stretch out the money since it has a ability to disappear like a dress on prom night!!!  What!!! Any ways Bulgaria is a very beautiful county and then there was Greece a dry desert country with a lot of road work signs and half built houses. And where are all the olive trees anyways?










No comments:

Post a Comment